It has been awhile!! It is 2016 and I am so excited for this year! Last year was great and there are many more things in store for For The Joy Photography this year! Recent shoots and updates coming soon, but, until then here is the list!
1. For babysitting! I love this kiddo! She is super smart and always ready for a silly face selfie!
2. This is a photo of #Delightrocksred! A day where Delight and Be girls all wore red lipstick! I love what God is doing in and through this group! Check out more at http://www.delightandbe.com
3. For sweet friends who believe in me. I met with a friend for coffee to catch up and she surprised me with this perfect ornament! I left our coffee date feeling encouraged and inspired to keep going!
4. For sisters-in Christ! This Chica is a dear friend who has been rooting me on in photography from the beginning! She allowed me to shoot her wedding and has been a model for me for quite a few shoots!
5. For the twin! Thankful that the Lord gave me her for a sister.
6. For my sister and her husband being able to come visit for Christmas!! It was wonderful having more family home to celebrate with!
7. For the company Warby Parker for coming up with idea of shopping at home for frames!!! You pick 5 pair, they send them to you to try on, so you know what pair you want to buy, then you just send them back and place your order! I have not picked a pair yet lol, keep a look out on the blog and instagram (@forthejoyphotography), I may need some help from y’all to pick!
8. For Justin & Mary Present’s The Event, a one day jam packed full of practical business info and action steps! I left the event with much to think about, and a long to-do list for my business. Not overwhelmed, excited!
9. I met 2 sweet ladies at The Event and we were surprised to find that at lunch time we all actually wanted Thai food! I am thankful for making some new friends!
10. For my church fam and walking downtown.
11. For Rainbows!
12. For yummy drinks and desserts and catching up with good friends!
13. For these fun girls – they attended a little workshop I helped with! There will be a blog post about the fun we had! =)
What are you thankful for today?