Here is the list:
- For God’s perfect timing
- For satisfaction that can only come from Jesus
- For old friends – The photo featured on this post is a woman I had the privilege to work with when I first started doing before and after school care. I was honored that she chose me to photograph her engagement.
- For the blessing of children – Y’all I did my first HOME BIRTH photography! It was for a dear friend and it was absolutely incredible. Just reminded me of how intricately we are created and designed by an amazing GOD. I cried. I praised the lord and rejoiced with my sweet friend.
- For sunny days! Spring is here and I have been loving the sun and flowers
- For surprise parties and giving gifts
- For answers to prayer ( I know this is often on my list! That’s because my God is so faithful!!)
- For this promise Philippians 6:6-7 “Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God. 7 And the peace of God [that peace which reassures the heart, that peace] which transcends all understanding, [that peace which] stands guard over your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus [is yours].” I have held onto this promise several times in the past few months and the lord has been so faithful to provide His Peace that surpasses understanding in so many situations that have come up! If you find yourself being anxious today cry out to the lord and give thanks!
- For movie nights
- For walking around downtown Fredericksburg!
- For meeting new sisters in the lord and for digging in the word of God together
- For worship through singing
- For engagement sessions and hearing peoples stories
- For cooking at home
- For visits from family
- For celebrating loved ones
- For summer planning…
For these things listed, for my God who doesn’t stop giving gifts, I am thankful!